Latest JCECE Notification: JCECE Result 2016, PCM/PCB Cut-off marks, Merit List Available at www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JCECE Result 2016, PCM/PCB Cut-off marks, Merit List detail:
About JCECE: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board has conducted the JCECE Exam 2016 on 12th June, 2016. Now JCECE Exam Result 2016 for PCM, PCB are going to be declare at portal provided below. JCECE Result 2016 are able to find out from candidates Roll Number and Name wise search provided below.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B) was founded on 29.03.2001. JCECE is conducted every year for admission into Engineering, M.B.B.S., Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., Homeopathic, Ayurvedic degree Courses. And now jececb result have consist of the following terms.
- JCECE Engineering result
- JCECE M.B.B.S result
- JCECE Agriculture result
- JCECE Forestry result
- JCECE B.V.Sc. result 2016
- JCECE A.H result 2016
- JCECE result Homeopathic,
- JCECE Ayurvedic result degree Courses
JCECE Result 2016, PCM and PCB Expected Cut-off marks
Exam Pattern of JCECE 2016 is given below :
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology): The PCM papers consist of three papers of total 150 marks.
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio Technology): This paper consists of three papers of total 150 marks.
- PCMB(Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and Mathematics): PCMB consist of four papers of total 200 marks.
|Sr. No.||JCECE Board Exam Events|
|1||Organization Name: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Board (JCECEB)|
|2||Name of the Entrance Exam: Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2016|
|3||Name of the Courses: Engineering, M.B.B.S., Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., Homeopathic, Ayurvedic degree Etc.|
|4||Exam Date: June 12, 2016|
|5||Answer key status: available to download|
|6||JCECE Results Date: update shortly|
|7||Official website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
Steps: How to check JCECE result 2016
- Candidates Login at JCECE official portal.
- Then click on result link.
- fill your Roll Number or Name
- Click on Submit button.
- Get result and Print it out.