Latest News & Notification: Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2016 Now available and Apply Online for 3307 Vacancies at prpb.gov.in.
UPPRPB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) or The police department of Uttar Pradesh have published an official notification for the recruitment of 3307 intelligent & active candidate for various vacant post of Sub Inspector (Civil & Fire services) and Platoon commander in PAC cadre jobs. There are total 3307 posts to recruit for the Sub Inspector vacancies in UP Police department’s employees.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Steps: How to Apply for UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 through Online mode
Interested candidates may apply for this UP location job through online mode. To apply application for UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) aspirants must go at official website of the department that is www.prpb.gov.in. There select latest recruitment option and click on application form link on the website. Read primary instruction completely before apply online form. Then get next step by clicking on “I Agree for TOS”. Full fill all correct information and click on submit button. You have done.
(Note: Follow these above given steps before 24th July, 2016 that is last date of UP Police SI Recruitment Online application form submission.)
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment detail 2016
- Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Posts Name: Sub Inspector (Civil & Fire), Platoon Commander, Fire Brigade Officer
- Total Vacancies: 3307 posts
- Process of Registration: Online/ Offline
- Initial Date for Submit Application: 30.06.2016
- Last Date for Submit Application & Fee: 29.07.2016
- Age Limits: 21 to 33 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduation
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with a Grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month
- Registration/ Application Fees: Rs. 400/-
- Selection Process: Online Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test(PST), Medical Test
- Online Written Exam Marks: 400
- Exam Subjects: General Hindi/ Essay, Law & Constitution, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Website: prpb.gov.in | uppbpb.gov.in
- Education Qualification: Graduate degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized university or institutes.
- Age Limit: Interested aspirant’s minimum age must be 21 years and maximum 33 years. The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per government policy. 03 years of age relaxation will be given to the candidate coming under OBC and 05 Years for SC, ST candidates. Check out UP Police SI Recruitment Notification to get complete details about UP Police Si Eligibility Criteria 2016.
- Application Fees: Rs.400/-
- UP Police SI Salary Detail: UP Salary is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-
- UP SI Grade pay: Rs. 4200/- per month.
Uttar Pradesh Police SI Vacancy detail 2016, Total jobs
- UP SI Police( Male): 2400 Posts
- UP SI Police (Female): 600 Posts
- UP Platoon Commander: 210 Posts
- UP SI Police (Fire): 97 Posts
Physical Measurement: Candidates who ful-fill the age and educational qualification shall only be screened for height and chest.
- For Male candidates – Minimum Height 168 cms
- For Female candidates – Minimum Height 152 cms
- For Male candidates – Chest 79-84 cms
Important Links for UP SI Examinations 2016: