Latest IBPS News & Notification (19/07/2016): Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) are going to fill up Probationary Officers (PO) recruitment 2016 -2017, like every year.
IBPS PO Recruitment detail 2016-17
Latest Update(02/08/2016): IBPS is largest autonomous body of banking recruitment management in India. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection are controlled by central government of India. Every year this organization recruit a lot of job posts that help to make career of candidates. IBPS has announced in july month to complete the recruitment of 8822 persons for various vacancies of Probationary Officer and Management Trainees. IBPS recruits almost all public sector employment job vacancies including : Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Indian Overseas bank, Syndicate Bank and UCO bank, Punjab National Bank, Dena Bank, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Union Bank, Bank of Maharashtra and many more Nationalized banks etc. The IBPS official site is www.ibps.in.
>Candidates may also check: Latest bank jobs notifications 2016-17
IBPS Recruitment 2016-17 for PO/MT:
- Number of the posts: 8822 posts
- Name of the posts: Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) Posts
- Educational Criteria: candidates should have completed Graduate from Govt. approved university or B. E/ B. Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, Diploma, Master Degree from any recognized university and college.
- Age Limit: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum: 28 years.
- IBPS PO Vacancy 2016 Selection Process: Selection on the basis of written exam and interview.
- a. Preliminary Examination
- b. Main Examination
- c. INTERVIEW
- IBPS PO Jobs 2016 Application Charges: Need to pay the application fee as per the norms of IBPS.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600 /-
- Official website :- www.ibps.in
- IBPS PO online form will be made available to the applicants from 26th July 2016.
IBPS PO/MT/CWE 6 Recruitment 2016 – 2017 category wise post detail:
|#||Name of Bank||Posts by Categories|
|3||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bank of India||28||15||53||104||200|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Central Bank of India||45||22||81||152||300|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||75||38||136||251||500|
|14||Punjab National Bank||112||56||202||380||750|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||23||11||42||82||158|
|18||Union Bank of India||128||61||178||532||899|
|19||United Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200|
|Grand Total –>>||1338||665||2319||4500||8822|
Exam & other Important dates for IBPS PO/MT CWE VI 2016 Recruitment exam 2016 – 2017
|IBPS PO VI Pre Exam Schedule 2016||Dates|
|Online Registration/ Edit/ Modification of Application||26th July to 13th August 2016|
|Application Fees or Online Payments||26th July to 13th August 2016|
|IBPS PO Training call letters||23rd Sept to 8th October 2016|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Training Conduction||3rd October to 8th October 2016|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam call letter Downloading start from:||October 2016|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Date||16th Oct, 22nd Oct and 23rd Oct 2016|
|Result Declaration||November 2016|
IBPS PO MO CWE 6th Main Exam Dates:
|IBPS PO VI Main Exam Schedule 2016||Dates|
|Online Registration/ Edit/ Modification of Application||Same as Pre exam|
|Application Fees or Online Payments||Same as Pre exam|
|IBPS PO Mains Training call letters||October 2016|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Training Conduction||October 2016|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam call letter Downloading start from:||November 2016|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Date||20th November 2016|
|Result Declaration||December 2016|
|Call letters for interview||January 2017|
|Interview Date||January / February 2017|
|Allotment of Provisional||Frist week of April 2017|
|Final recruitment process accomplished||May 2017|
Important Links regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2016:
Steps: How to apply online for IBPS PO CWE IV recruitment 2016-17
- Candidates visit at official website of IBPS that is: www.ibps.in.
- Find link for recruitment of IBPS PO 2016.
- Click on Get Application form.
- Fill up this online form correctly.
- Pay for Application fee through any bank’s ATM or Debit card.
- Press Submit Button. >> Done !