Latest govt jobs: GPSC recruitment 2016 for 1541 posts of Medical Officer apply online at www.gpscgujrat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment 2016: 1541 Medical Officer jobs
The candidates who are doing or done Nursing diploma from govt approved education center, university, college or schools. There are good news for thous. That is The GPSC (Public Service commission of Gujarat) has invited application for the posts of Medical officers in the state of Gujarat. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is a department which is fully responsible to select the applicants for various posts in the government sector.
GPSC Recruitment 2016: detail ojas
GPSC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of Posts: 1541 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
GPSC MO Recruitment 2016 Educational Criteria: All the applicants must possess MBBS degree from a recognized university that should be registered with Medical Council of India/ Gujarat State Medical Council Board.
Gujarat GPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as the registration charges.
Gujarat PSC Vacancy 2016 Selection Process: The selection process will be based on candidate’s marks in the Written Exam and then in the Interview round.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 35 years as on 16th May 2016.
Salary: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 5400/-
GPSC Gujarat MO Vacancy 2016 Important Dates:
- Online Application Starting Date: 15th July 2016
- Deadline for Applying Online: 16th August 2016
Steps: How to apply online for GPSC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates Login at GPSC portal
- Click on “Latest recruitment notification” August 2016.
- Then open link to “Apply Online” (the link provided below)
- Fill online application form correctly.
- Pay online for fees by ATM or Credit card.
- Submit your application form >> Print your receipt.
- You have applied successfully!
Important Links for GPSC job 2016: