ibps clerk bank wise posts 6th 2016, Bank wise vacancy for ibps notification, ibps po bank wise vacancies, ibps po vacancies in different banks 2016, ibps po vacancies state wise, ibps po, bank wise vacancies in ibps Clerk-PO 2016 provided below.
Total Bank wise Vacancy Details of IBPS PO VI Recruitment 2016
Latest IBPS Bank Notification: In which bank branch, How many vacant post are available in IBPS PO recruitment is described here.It means candidates can find out here “Bank Name wise All Vacancy classification Details of IBPS PO VI Recruitment 2016” get it now.
Latest Update(03/08/2016): Candidates who are applied for the recruitment of IBPS PO VI 2016 They are able to check bank name wise open post details on this page. Here we will do discuss about recruitment number of vacant post in different bank branch of india.
Bank Name wise Vacancy Details of IBPS PO VI Recruitment 2016
- Highest Number of Vacancies : Canara Bank (2200)
- Lowest Number of Vacancies : Punjab & Sindh Bank (158)
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
The recruitment detail of IBPS PO 6th are these type:
- Number of the posts: 8822 posts
- Name of the posts: Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) Posts
- Educational Criteria: candidates should have completed Graduate from Govt. approved university or B. E/ B. Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, Diploma, Master Degree from any recognized university and college.
- Age Limit: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum: 28 years.
- IBPS PO Vacancy 2016 Selection Process: Selection on the basis of written exam and interview.
- a. Preliminary Examination
- b. Main Examination
- c. INTERVIEW
- IBPS PO Jobs 2016 Application Charges: Need to pay the application fee as per the norms of IBPS.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600 /-
- Official website :- www.ibps.in
- IBPS PO online form will be made available to the applicants from 26th July 2016.
Steps: How to check Bank Name wise Total Vacancy Details of IBPS PO VI Recruitment 2016
- Candidates Login at IBPS web portal.
- Then click on PO VI Recruitment 2016.
- Open PDF file and find (Ctrl+F) “Total Vacancies”
- Check total open vacant posts.
- You are done!