Dear jobs-gov.in readers, Today our team are sharing most Important GK Questions for SBI Clerk Exam 2016 that’s also available to PDF Download.
SBI Clerk Previous Exam GK Question:
Below check top 25 most selected questions for SBI clerical exam 2016. It will also help you for sbi PO preparation. Check jobs-gov.in website regular for catch more related quiz for other subjects including Maths, Reasoning, English, Hindi quiz for SBI clerk and PO exam 2016.
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2016:
- [Update] SBI clerk 2016 prelims 4 & 5 June Exam Reviews, Paper Analysis with Answers, Online Paper solutions
1. Externality theory is the basic theory of the following branch of Economics–
(A) Macro Economics (B) Environomics
(C) Fiscal Economics (D) International Economics Ans : (D)
2. Diamonds are priced higher than water because–
(A) consumers do not buy them at lower prices.
(B) they are sold by selected firms with monopolistic powers.
(C) their marginal utility to buyers is higher than that of wa- ter.
(D) their total utility to buyers is higher than that of wafer. Ans : (C)
3. Transboundary pollution (or) Acid rain is caused by–
(A) Nitrogen oxide and sulphur dioxide
(B) Carbon monoxide
(C) Carbon dioxide
(D) Hydrocarbon Ans : (A)
4. “Functional Finance” is associated with–
(A) Abba ‘P’ Lerner (B) Adolph Wogner
(C) Adam Smith (D) Adams Ans : (A)
5. Of the following land uses, which is restricted to Special Economic Zones?
(A) Information Technology Companies
(B) Educational Institutions
(C) Free Trade Centres
(D) Marketing Centres Ans : (C)
SBI Clerk Pre General Knowledge Question Answers:
6. Who amongst the following has been appointed as the new coach of the Indian Cricket team for a period of two years?
(A) Stuart Law (B) Allan Border
(C) Gary Kirsten (D) Duncan Fletcher Ans : (D)
7. Which of the following does not have an influence over the climate in India ?
(A) Monsoons (B) Ocean currents
(C) Nearness to equator (D) Presence of Indian Ocean Ans : (B)
8. K. Balachander, who was awarded the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke Award-2010, is basically a/an–
(A) Actor (B) Director
(C) Photographer (D) Music Director Ans : (B)
9. Banks and other financial institutions in India are required to maintain a certain amount of liquid assets like cash, pre- cious metals and other short term securities as a reserve all the time. In Banking World this is known as–
(A) CRR (B) Fixed Asset
(C) SLR (D) PLR
Ans : (A)
10. Wet, tropical deciduous forests are found in which region of India ?
(A) Central India (B) Deccan Plateau
(C) The Siwaliks (D) None of these Ans : (C)
SBI Clerk Pre GK One liner Question Answers (MCQs):
continue reading for SBI Clerical exam MCQS and one liner question available to download in PDF format.
11. Which one of the following is not a clause of World Trade Organisation ?
(A) Most favoured nation treatment
(B) Lowering trade barriers with negotiations
(C) Providing financial support to the countries having deficit balance of payments
(D) Discouraging unfair trade practices such as anti-dumping and export subsidies
Ans : (C)
12. Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) relate to–
(A) the World Bank
(B) the Reserve Bank of India.
(C) the World Trade Organisation.
(D) the International Monetary Fund. Ans : (D)
13. Which one of the following is not a landlocked country in Africa ?
(A) Botswana (B) Zambia
(C) Lesotho (D) Nigeria Ans : (D)
14. The imaginary line on the Earth’s surface that closely fol- lows the 180° Meridian is–
(A) Prime Meridian (B) Equator
(C) International Date Line (D) Tropic of Cancer Ans : (C)
15. The country that shares longest border with India is–
(A) China (B) Bangladesh
(C) Nepal (D) Pakistan Ans : (B)
16. The first President to sail in a submarine in India was–
(A) K. R. Narayanan (B) Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
(C) V.V. Giri (D) N. Sanjeeva Reddy Ans : (B)
17. Cooking vessels have wooden or bakelite handles because–
(A) wood and bakelite are bad conductors of heat
(B) the handle must be strong
(C) the handle should be attractive
(D) None of the above Ans : (A)
18. “Deshbandhu” is the title of–
(A) B. R. Ambedkar (B) C. R. Das
(C) B. C. Pal (D) Rabindranath Tagore Ans : (B)
19. The Indian folk dance “Cheraw” is also known as the–
(A) Bamboo dance of Mizoram.
(B) Batukamma dance of Andhra Pradesh
(C) Bihu dance of Assam.
(D) Garba dance of Gujarat. Ans : (A)
20. In which of the following States, is the child-sex ratio the lowest as per the 2011 Census ?
(A) Haryana (B) Punjab
(C) Chhattisgarh (D) Bihar Ans : (A)
21. Enriched uranium used in a nuclear reactor is–
(A) uranium free of all impurities
(B) uranium treated with radiation
(C) uranium alloyed with aluminium
(D) uranium with a high percentage of a particular isotope Ans : (D)
22. In a refrigerator; cooling is produced by–
(A) the ice which deposits in the freezer
(B) the sudden expansion of a compressed gas
(C) the evaporation of a volatile liquid
(D) None of these Ans : (C)
23. The first woman to conquer Mount Everest twice is–
(A) Surja Lata Devi (B) Jyoti Randhawa
(C) Santosh Yadav (D) Suma Shirur Ans : (C)
24. Which one of the following iron and steel works in India is not under public sector ?
(A) Bokaro (B) Jamshedpur
(C) Bhilai (D) Durgapur Ans : (B)
25. Which Indian hockey player has a road named after him in Germany ?
(A) Dhyan Chand (B) Zafar Iqbal
(C) Roop Singh (D) Dhanraj Pillai Ans : (C)
SBI Clerk Pre & Mains Solved Question papers 2016
|SBI Clerk Sample Paper Year Wise||Detail / Subjects||Download Link|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Exam General Awareness Paper 2012||Assistants and Stenographers with Answer Key (200 Questions)||Download Here >>|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Exam General Awareness Paper 2012 (Set – 2)||Assistants and Stenographers with Answer Key – 2||Download Here >>|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Exam Paper 2009||300 + Solved Questions||Download Here >>|
|Download SBI Clerk Previous Year Exam Paper 2009 (Set – 2)||200 + More Solved Quiz||Download Here >>|
|Download SBI Clerk Previous Year Exam Paper 2012 (Set – 3)||Solved all Subjects practice sets||Download Here >>|
|Download SBI Clerk Previous Year Exam Paper 2012 (Set- 4)||SBI Model Paper 2016||Download Here >>|
|SBI Clerk 2014 Question Paper With Answers||Practice Online 2016 SBI Exam||Download Here >>|
|SBI Previous Year Exam Papers – SBI Clerk Reasoning Paper2008||Sample Paper for SBI Exam 2016||Download Here >>|
|Online Sample Paper for SBI Exam 2016||PDF file free for SBI Clerical Exam 2016||Available soon|
|Mock Quiz for SBI Exam 2016||Online 20 + Sets||Available soon|
|MeritMock Quiz & Notes for SBI Clerk exam||A Most Popular Brand on the Internet world to preparations for Bank Exams, IBPS Clerk & PO, SBI Clerk and PO, and all other Govt. jobs||Quiz:
Check Here >>
Download Here >>
|Bankers Adda Quiz for SBI Exam 2016||A Popular website to practice||Available here >>|
- 1 SBI Clerk Previous Exam GK Question:
- 2 SBI Clerk Pre General Knowledge Question Answers:
- 3 Computer Awareness One liner Quiz for SBI Clerk & PO Exam 2016
- 4 SBI Clerk Pre GK One liner Question Answers (MCQs):
- 5 Computer Quiz for SBI Clerk & PO Exam 2016 (Must Read)
- 6 SBI Clerk Sample Paper PDF Download: Last 5 Years (2016 Preparation)
- 7 Marketing Quiz For SBI PO Exam 2016
- 8 SBI Clerk Pre & Mains Solved Question papers 2016