RRB NTPC 28 April 2016 GK, GA, Maths, Hindi, English Questions 28 April 2016 | Answer Key & Exam Reviews for Railway Today`s Exam
RRB NTPC 28th April 2016 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Answer Key
RRB NTPC Answer key 28 April, 29 April & 30 April will be available soon for railway candidates. The RRB 28th April 2016 Exam Paper Solution is given here . Candidates appeared for this examination can check Paper solution of 28th April 1st shift , 2nd shift , 3rd shift .The candidates who are going to appear for RRB NTPC Examination can check asked Gk Question of exam held on April 28 2016.Candidates can also download RRB nontechnical exam questions pdf. Get Railways NTPC exam Review, Answer Key –www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway RRB NTPC 28 April Exam Reviews & Paper Analysis
RRB NTPC exam is going on in full swing. We hope your preparation is going on in full flow for this Exam. As we all know is that General Awareness Section will be the deciding section in the RRB NTPC exam. It can make or break your selection. To help you do the best preparation and to check in your present level in the final days, we have come up with a series of Quizzes on General Awareness covering various important topics from the General Awareness Section of The RRB NTPC Exams. These will surely help you ace the final exam.
All Shift 1, 2, 3 Asked Questions: 28/04/2016 RRB NTPC exam
- Morning shift Questions asked with Answers of RRB NTPC 28 April 2016: (1st shift)
- Afternoon shift Questions asked with Answers of RRB NTPC 28 April 2016: (2nd shift)
- Evening shift Questions asked with Answers of RRB NTPC 28 April 2016: (3rd shift)
In RRB NTPC exam, 100 questions were asked which were not segregated and the questions were scattered. In 100 Questions covering all of the subjects Overall the exam was Easy from a student’s point of view but as the number of applicants are huge so the cutoff will remain high.
Start Study With All RRB NTPC March-April 2016 Asked Questions
1. Study of soil is called
2. Aryabatta launched in the year,
3. Smell which comes when it rains is known as,
4. Capital shifted from kolkatta to New Delhi in the year,
5. Human Rights Commission Chariman,
6. South Asian Wrestling federation President,
7. Number of balls used in snooker
Complete all asked questions .PDF file given below