Dear readers, Today jobs-gov.in team brings a most important Current Affairs Quiz for SBI Preparer on Current Affairs Questions For SBI Clerk Exam 2016-2017.
Current Affairs (May, April, March, Feb.) for SBI Exam 2016
We are providing today last revision current affairs quiz / Questions with Answers / GK Quiz of current Affairs Including some of these months mix quiz.
Our article have detail about 7 point that given below:
- Current Affairs Quiz January 2016 Capsule PDF Download
- Current Affairs Questions and Answers Febuary 2016 for SBI Clerk
- Current Affairs Quiz March 2016 GK Capsule PDF Download for SBI PO
- Current Affairs One Liner April 2016 Capsule PDF Download available for SBI Exam.
- Current Affairs Notes May 2016 Capsule PDF Download for Govt jobs
- Capsule PDF Download of Current AffairsJune 2016 for Competitive exam
- Scientist developed the first realistic virtual universe using a computer is named as _____.
- Identify the state in which National LED programme UJALA was launched by Union Power Minister Piyush Goyal on 30 April 2016
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
- What is the name of the Malaria vaccine which in a study by American researchers has shown to offer a protection against Malaria for more than one year?
Ans. PfSPZ vaccine
- Name the first south Indian Metro Rail to inaugurate underground corridor on 30 April 2016.
Ans. Namma Metro
- The composite floor test in the Uttarakhand legislative assembly that was won by Harish Rawat on 11 May 2016 was based on earlier similar experiments in which two states?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand
- Who is a women’s rights activist who won the prestigious Mandela – Graça Machel Innovation Award 2016 on 28 April 2016?
Ans. Tabassum Adnan
- Who resigned from the post of president of Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) after serving for 9 years on 9 May 2016?
Ans. Michel Platini
- With which country’s three state- owned firms did Reliance Defence sign a strategic partnership agreement on 29 April 2016?
- Which of the following is not the part of Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) that on 10 May 2016 surrendered its registration certificates to Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
Ans. Profound Exports Private Limited
- Who was named as the India’s ambassador in Rio Olympics 2016 along with Salman Khan on 29 April 2016?
Ans. Abhinav Bindra
Current Affairs for SBI Clerk Exam 2016-17 (One Liner)
Many candidates applied this year for SBI Clerical examination 2016, And if you are in one of them then this page will help you to get good score / marks in this exam 2016 – 2017. Below given Quiz (11 to 20 Questions with Answers) by our jobs-gov.in member will help you to get rank in India with sbi clerk exam 2016.
- Identify the two Indian Naval Ships which were decommissioned by Indian Navy in the Naval Dockyard, Mumbai on 28 April 2016.
Ans. Veer and Nipat
- Who on 9 May 2016 took charge as Managing Director and CEO of Multi Commodity Exchange?
Ans. Mrugank Paranjape
- Identify the endangered asiatic species which were spotted in the nature reserve in northwest China’s Gansu Province ant stood in news in the last week of April 2016.
Ans. Wild dogs
- The decommissioned fleet of iconic Sea Harriers of Indian Navy was replaced by?
Ans. MIG 29 K
- Name the author of the book Who Killed Swami Laxmanananda? that was released on 5 May 2016.
Ans. Anto Akkara
- Name the world’s first holographic flexible smartphone developed by the Canadian researchers.
- What was the nickname of the fighter aircrafts Sea Harriers, which was decommissioned by Indian Navy on 11 May 2016?
Ans. White Tigers
- How many medals were won by Indian boxers at the 7th Asian Youth Championships- boxing held in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan on 9 May 2016?
- Identify her, who was born in Telangana and upon migration to UK in 1970, elected as Mayor of Lambeth city, South London on 27 April 2016.
Ans. Saleha Jaffer
- Which of the following is not the part of Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) whose certificate of registration was cancelled by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 10 May 2016?
Ans. Swank Services Private Limited
- For which special programme did NABARD entered into collaboration with German government in April 2016?
Ans. Soil Protection and Rehabilitation for Food Security
Current Affairs Questions & Answers for SBI PO Exam 2016
Latest updated quiz basis on sbi probationary officer exam 2016-2017, Candidates have to download all current affairs month wise bundle in PDF format. Applied candidates must read this GK quiz for latest events, news, environmental movements etc. SBI PO exam are going to held on September 2016 by IBPS, Students who are looking for exam date of sbi po exam 2016 they will get solution here according to every official news. Below given Quiz (21 to 30 Questions with Answers) is very most important for SBI PO examination students as study material for preparation.
- Which inset letter will be provided on both number panels in the 1000 rupees denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi Series – 2005 that will be released by RBI soon?
- The Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademark on 9 May 2016 granted the patent to Gilead Sciences for its drug named Sovaldi, which is used in the treatment of
Ans. Hepatitis C
- Who is the author of the forthcoming book titled India vs Pakistan: Why Can’t we just be Friends? that was in news in the second week of May 2016?
Ans. Husain Haqqani
- Who on 9 May 2016 won the Best Indian Destination for Wildlife Award?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh Tourism
- Which Cricket ground was decided by IPL team Mumbai Indians as their Home ground on 28 April 2016?
- Name the Indian documentary film, which have won three awards at US festival?
Ans. Silent Screams
- International Nurses Day was celebrated on _____.
Ans. 12 May
- CCI Billiards and Snooker tournament 2014 title was won by _____.
Ans. Pankaj Advani
- Who has received Golden Peacock award 2014 for successful conduct of Entrepreneurship training initiatives across kerala?