Friends today we are sharing Most frequently asked Computer Questions.
Computer one-liner Questions in pdf
1600 plus IBPS, SSC, various State Level Examinations Computer Bits Available here.
Dear Readers, we are giving almost 1682 Bank Examination Bits here. Please read each and every
line of bits carefully and all the best for your further Bank Examinations.
Some questions are given bellow:
1) The code for a Web page is written using Hypertext Markup language
2) The first computers were programmed using Machine language
3) A file name is a unique name that you give to a file of information
4) This can be another word for program software
5) Any data or instruction entered into the memory of a computer is considered as storage
6) Which part of the computer displays the work done monitor
7) A series of instructions that tells a computer what to do and how to do it is called a program
8) Hardware is the part of a computer that one can touch and feel .
9) The role of a computer sales representative generally is to determine a buyer’s needs and match it to
the correct hardware and software.
10) Supercomputers refers to the fastest, biggest and most expensive computers
11) Executing is the process of carrying out commands
12) The rectangular area of the screen that displays a program, data, and or information is a window
13) The process of a computer receiving information from a server on the internet is known as
14) Disk drive is the part of the computer helps to store information
15) Arithmetic operations include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
16) A keyboard is the king of input device
17) An error is known as bug
18) A collection of related information sorted and dealt with as a unit is a file
19) Sending an e-mail is similar to writing a letter
20) IT stands for information technology
- 1 Computer one-liner Questions in pdf
- 2 Computer Awareness 1600 plus IBPS, SSC, various State Level Examinations Computer Bits Available here. Dear Readers, we are giving almost 1682 Bank Examination Bits here. Please read each and every line of bits carefully and all the best for your further Bank Examinations.
- 3 Click Here to Download Complete pdf File