SSC CGL 2017 Notification:— All the students who are already attempted the examinations of SSC CGL 2016, And if they were not succeeded in the CGL 2016 exam. Then sure they are be ready for participate in SSC CGL 2017. So here in this article we have complete detail about SSC CGL 2017 examination such as CGL 2017 Notification, Admit Card, Answer Key, result and more. Check out below important details regarding SSC CGL 2017.
Get start your journey of SSC CGL 2017 with us. We guide you that how you may apply for this recruitment, And further process of SSC 2017 all exam.
SSC CGL 2017
First of all, If you are newbie from SSC CGL, Then you should need to know basic and level things of this CGL exam, That are provided below of this article. But if your are already attempted one or more time SSC CGL examinations, Then it will good to understand everything for you. The first step of SSC CGL 2017 exam is Notification. So let us explore the CGL exam notification.
What is the notification of SSC CGL:—
All Indian students, Who are still continuous with govt jobs exam, They are know very well that What is notification term for any exam. But, Yet here we are describe “Notification”. The notification also known as Information. Any time, When any recruitment board release the notice for conduct thous relevant exam.
The “SSC CGL Notification 2017” is information regarding completing SSC CGL 2017 exam by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) board, That have all details and info about next year 2017 CGL exam including, SSC Calendar, SSC Dates, SSC Exam Schedule etc.
SSC CGL 2017 Notification
If you are thinking to apply for CGL 2017 exam of Staff Selection Commission then you should know everything well to well. The application form for upcoming SSC Combined Graduate Level exam (CGL) will be open after complete the recruitment process of CGL 2016 Tier 1 & Tier 2 & Tier 3 all exams.
The organization name that conduct every year CGL exam is “SSC”. And the most exam that conduct by this recruitment board that is Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE). Although this board conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) and many other exam but CGL is most popular exam by SSC.
The major different in SSC CGL and SSC CHSL exam is that, To participate in CGL exam candidates must have Graduate Degree form any Indian Govt Approved University. And To participate in CHSL exam candidates/Aspirants have only 12th Pass Degree from any Govt Approved School. So in CGL and CHSL there are only Different in Exam Difficulty Level.
SSC (Common Graduate Level) CGL is good opportunity to get A Reputed Govt Job in India, in various Govt Services Sector.
At the end, Here is the Brief detail of SSC CGl 2017 Notification:
- Organization’s Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Examination’s Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination(CGLE)
- Examination Year: 2017-2018
- Popular Name: SSC
- Examination Level: National
- Exam Category: Graduate
- Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission Board
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- General Category Candidates Fee: RS. __/- [Mentioned in CGL 2017 Notification]
- Reserved Category Candidates Fee: RS. __/- [Mentioned in CGL 2017 Notification Rules]
- Examination Board: SSC NIC Board
- Application form Status: Available Soon in Feb 2017
- Last date of Application form: 2017
- Examination Location: All over India
- Exam Purpose: Getting Govt job by SSC
- Mode of Result Declaration: Offline via News-paper and Online
- Tentative Date of Declaring Result: April 2017
Exam Scheme or Pattern for SSC CGL 2017 (Tier I)
The Commission has decided to reduce the number of questions from 200 to 100 () in CGL Tier-I which would continue to carry 200 marks. The duration of Tier-I examination would be for a period of 75 minutes.
|Mode of Exam||Scheme of Exam||Marks||Time|
|CBT(Computer Based)||A. General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25 Questions B. General Awareness: 25 Questions
C. Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Questions
D. English Comprehension: 25 Questions
for VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 100 Minutes
|1||Release of Application Form||11 March 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||15 April 2017|
|3||Release of E-Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||2nd week of June 2017|
|4||SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||19 June 2017 to 2 July 2017|
|5||SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Result||1st week of August 2017|
|6||Release of E-Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||End of August 2017|
|7||SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||5-8 Sept. 2017|
|8||SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Result||End of Sept. 2017|
|9||SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||12 Nov. 2017|
|10||Computer Skill Test / Skill Test||Dec. 2017|
SSC CGL 2017 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes 4 tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type) (each paper carry 200 marks)
- Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable)