RRB NTPC 15 April Answer Key / Asked Questions 2016 Download (CEN 3/2015), Cut Off Marks Available
RRB NTPC 15 April 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Answer Key 2016
Hello friends welcome in here. Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRB) has successfully conducted online examination for the recruitment of NTPC Non-Technical Popular Categories (Graduate) posts of various Zonal Railways / Production Units on Indian Railways on 28th March 2016. Telling you that you are at the correct site to visit. In this case various examination centers decided by Department in All Across India. You all can look up for the latest and recent 2016 cutoff marks of RRB NTPC 1st 2nd 3rd Shift Key Answers. Those aspirants who have appeared for the exam can check the review and analysis for all the slots available here.
15 April Asked Questions RRB NTPC 1, 2, 3 Shift 2016 GA, SCIENCE, GK
Railway Recruitment Board RRB NTPC 15 April 1st 2nd 3rd Shift All Questions 2016 cutoff marks. RRB has started slot of common computer-based test (CBT) at various predefined centers various state wise. Online exam for CBI will be consists of multiple choice questions which are General Knowledge, Arithmetic Ability, General Science and General Intelligence and there were 100 MCQ questions in total to be done in 90 minutes.One third (expected) negative marking system was applicable in this online test.
Exam Reviews / Analysis (15 April) RRB NTPC 2016 All Shift
RRB NTPC Exam Review & Paper Analysis for 15th April 2016 get here. Indian Railway Non Technical (CEN 03/2015) Exam Shift Wise 1st, 2nd, 3rd GA, SCIENCE, GK Questions available at official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Exam Question paper Analysis by various Indian coaching institutes. Cut Off Marks for ntpc exam 2016 will be available soon.
- Who was the captain of Australia in when they won first cricket world cup ? Allen Border
- Who is present president of Pakistan ? Mamnoon Hussain
- Diamond Contain which element ? Carbon
- Apgar score is test for ? To summarise health of new born babies
- World Heritage Day is celebrated on ? 18th April
- Black gold is called as ? Petroleum
- Who is present director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre ? Basu
- Depa Karmakar is related to which game ? Gymnast
- In which country gold mountain is located ? Pakistan ******
- NFC is Based On ? RFID
- First dalit President of India ? KR Narayanan
- Dialysis is treatment for ? Kidney
- If B says that his mother is the only daughter of A’s Mother. How A is related to B ? Uncle
Official Website: indianrailways.gov.in